- We are an approved COVID-19 testing practice. Should you have a cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, cold symptoms, loss of smell/taste, with or without a fever, then please phone the practice on 09 522 2800 for assistance. Our team will then manage your presentation to the practice – this will be either by a booked appointment, or you will call us again from outside the practice on arrival. Testing is being undertaken in a separate consult room located in our front car park and this free service is available between 8am – 7pm.
- Urgent Care services are available 8am -8pm. We are fully staffed and able to manage your injuries and medical issues. We have 2 waiting rooms and our processes ensure 2 metres distance is maintained by presenting patients and this may require you to wait outside the practice, until we phone you to come in for your consultation.
- General Practice services:
- Our GP’s are available for telephone consultations and these can be booked via the patient portal, or by phoning the practice. Your GP will phone you at the time of your appointment, though we do ask you allow 15mins either side of the appointment time allocated. Normal consultation fees apply.
- If during the telephone consult, your GP decides a face to face consult is necessary, then this will be booked for you and no additional charge will be incurred.
- We are continuing to provide child vaccinations as it is important to have these immunisations when they’re due. We ask that only one parent accompany a child during the vaccination.
- Labtests at 122 Remuera road is open during this period. You can check www.labtests.co.nz for opening hours. The laboratory has asked our doctors to only request blood tests that will affect immediate management of patients.
- Our on-site Radiology service is open normal hours and will continue to support our doctors with x-rays for both ACC and medical conditions.
- Prescriptions will be faxed to your pharmacy of choice, or dropped in to our on-site pharmacy. During the lock-down period repeat scripts can’t be collected from the practice, so we have reduced our faxed script fee to $20.00.
- Flu vaccines are being administered on the 1st floor of the OneHealth building. We have secured this tenancy so we are able to separate our well patients from the other services provided on the ground floor. If you are booked for your vaccine and develop any of the COVID-19 symptoms listed above, then please do not attend your appointment and phone us instead, so we can manage your presentation. Under current guidelines you only need to remain in the practice for 5mins after your vaccine provided this is not your first flu vaccine.
Flutracking is an online survey which asks if you have had a fever or cough in the last week. The Ministry of Health is encouraging patients to register online as this is a practical step everyone can do to help monitor flu and COVID-19 testing throughout NZ: info.flutracking.net
We thank you for your patience during this challenging period and rest assured, OneHealth follows strict Infection Control Protocols to ensure our staff and patients are safe and protected. Keep well.