- Flu Vaccines are now available to ALL patients over the age of 6 months.
- Please ensure there is a 2 week interval between your 2nd Covid-19 vaccine and your flu vaccine.
- To check if you are eligible for a funded vaccine, click the following link: https://www.influenza.org.nz/eligibility-criteria
- The non-funded flu vaccine fee is $35.00.
- The current guidelines state patients only need to wait 5 minutes, following their vaccine, provided this is not their first flu vaccine.
- Enrolled patient can book their flu vaccine appointment via the patient portal.
- Flu vaccines are also available to Casual patients who do not have their own GP. Please email your details to email@example.com and we can arrange an appointment for you.
Covid-19 vaccine: Questionnaire where people can determine which rollout group they are in